Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | 12:10 AM | 0 comments
Never knew birthday parties can be such a headache.

Had that bit of me saying "I don't wanna party!"

Just hateful for me to plan my own birthday, friends' birthdays and all.
Why wouldn't someone plan mine for once?

Oh well,
the world is not round after all.

Whines.



$$$.




On a lighter note.
I had a great day today.

BF got drenched cause he was trying to shelter me from the rain.
And I was walking slower due to heels.
Sorry dearest!

But something I want to complain.
Few kisses today.
ODL!
=((

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥