Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sometimes I really can't be bothered with people who think super highly of themselves.
Perhaps you can call it high self esteem,
or even confidence.

But its just a thin line of difference.

What makes you think that you're single,
then everyone would be rushing for you?
Gosh,
you're not super hot.
nor super rich.


Look @ yourself in the mirror yo.


Met a couple of guys that are like this.
They make my life miserable then expect me to come running back.
And now,
when BF is the one answering my calls, my messages.
THEY TURN SILENT.


Confident much?



On a lighter note,
I sprained my ankle yesterday on the way to the station at Queenstown.
BF and I tripped over each other's feet and now my feet is swollen.

I'm sorta used to it.

But I NEED TO GO GET STEAMBOAT STUFF TODAY!


ARGH!


I tell you, BAI KAH also die die will go.

No comments: