Friday, May 02, 2008

Ahhhh.

Today is suppposed to be my HAPPY PAYDAY!
BUT!
Currently got some problems.
They amount the deposited was lesser by say, 133bucks.
Which actually, in simple words:

ALOT.


SIGH!
Let me vent lah, let me, cause I already very very pekcek since yesterday.
Not because of other things but...
Sighs.

There are alot of things I need to plan out the expense.
And I need to get alot of things by this weekend.
Like presents, bills. MOTHER'S DAY!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sighs sighs sighs...
I get payslip only on Monday night.
Then tuesday evening then can go tally the amount.
Then cheque will only process on wednesday.
Money only come Thursday.

...Lai bu ji.
HELPPPPPP!
So I have to put ALOT of things on hold.

Currently searching for a way to settle all these.
Not as simple as it may seem, though.

PS Hiyu Jie, bothering u on your off day!
But U know me de lah, I super gei gao on matters that concern money.
Esp MY MONEY!
Roar, 133bucks can eat 6 times sakae buffet for adults!




Was pretty surprise to know that Zettai Kareshi went liveaction.
The drama is actually rather different in terms of settings and all.
But still acceptable.

Storyline wise, maybe around 70percent based on the manga itself.
But the whole thing is fine.
Just that Soshi becomes a total stranger until Riiko got into the company is weird.
I still like Mr. Best Friend Soushi better.

I wonder what will it be like if Vampire Knights goes live.
Or worse, Rose Hip Rose.
HAHAHA.

Okay, enough of my dorama and manga talk.
I'm freaking hungry.
Tired
and very pek cek.

All these make me hungier lorh.
Let me be fat, I wanna have BK!
Fei si wo.


Btw.
Peiyun, I think I collecting cert on a sat, if they are open.
I dun wanna waste my work hours on the cert, tho I need it.
Yes my fellow ISP.
I AM NOT GOING TO GRAD CEREMONY!
I HAVE TO WORK!

and...
I ain't going lunar this sat.
Starts too late.
Not very keen upon realising that.

....
Ya, thats it.
Don't even have the drive to online shop.
Cause don't dare to spend money.
Need to settle important things first before buying anything online.
Hais.

I'm getting depressed leh.
Think food can help?

No comments: