Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I think I broke my knee yesterday T^T

Okay lah, not so kua zhang, but it had that twitch between the joints at my knee.
It was so bad I almost couldn't walk.
But well, I can drag. So i dragged my feet all over when I walked.
So ugly.

Already had the twitch when i woke up yesterday morning.
but thinking it was a normal twitch *well, it happens quite often in my life*
I didn't care much.
No problems walking either.
Until after my lunch hour, the problem got worse.
Standing up and straightening my knee hurts so much, I kept losing my balance.

Did everything I thought would help but argh.
Limped all the way to International Plaza to hand Hiyu jie my timesheets.
And took a cab hooooooooooome.

Darn, expensive.
Choiceless.
Thanks jie and Kailin for sending me right up till my doorsteps.

=)


Today.
Slightly better.
Mum and Dad practically slapped all possible medicated oil, paste whatever into my knee.
Even have panadols to keep pain away.


BUT.
I wish I can not strain and put stress on my foot.
But impossible.
I still have loads of things to Archive.
archive = coolie work.
= carrying alot of tings.

SNORES.



Half way through now.
Resting.
I'm not slacking k!

No comments: