Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Randomness:


All thanks to May Babies in CRL, we get to eat & slack for 20mins just before we knock off.
What a happy company ah...~


Some alien kidnapped M&M and changed it's shape.
(Btw, it has two peanuts in it, surprise~ =.= )


Face the computer for too long and you will be like me :
Can't help but camwhore.

YAWNS.


Pig face.


--

Had a special experience today, meeting vinci.
Don't worry vin, I wasn't bored.
I was busy staring at you and the others.
Pretty fun eh,
just don't have the confidence to hold it up as good as you did.
Take some time la, i guess?

Taxi fare wasn't as much as I expected it to be.
Its just $8.
I was expecting like, you know, $15.

--

I AM TIRED.


ROT AH~

--

Erh.
Mascara came.
Super cute.
Tomorrow then take pic lah.
Feels good to have something that Singapore isn't selling.

Halter came.
Perefct fit for broad shoulders like Jeslene.

Brown eyeshadow came.
Haven't tried.
Looks good though~

--

My urge to sing is BACK.
I WANT TO SING.

But...
Where?
Sighs.

No comments: