Saturday, May 10, 2008



To my best friend, Yanyan!
Happy 20th Birthday!

I really hope you enjoyed the day despite having to work.
Because of that, there was no way we could celebrate thoroughly, regretfully.
All loves from Kailin and I!

Love you alot alot alot! <3




Yups.
Kailin and I went to Marina Square just to have dinner with Yanyan!
Its her birthday!
*jes throws confetti*




Gave her a treat @ Paste de Waraku.
Is it Waraku? Aiya, forget lah.
Waraku, Wakaru, Soduku, Shokudu.
ALL SOUNDS THE SAME TO ME!
Kyaaaaa.

hopefully she enjoyed the day, though the time we spent together was very little.
=(
Initially planned to take her into the SG Flyer.
But her work ruined it loh.


I'm pretty tired now, so...
Pictures, save me please!


Gaining some heat outside the shopping mall.
Too cold in MS.
MS's aircon machiam FOC.


It writes: Party Animals.
Jeslene reads: FARTY Animals.
So the animal's fart are strawberry & Choco flavored?



Vanity...........


--

I AM TIRED.
I jerked awake in fear when I heard thunder this morning.
Yes people, manly jelly IS AFRAID OF THUNDER & LIGHTNING!

...
I was so traumatized, I called paul for help.
That human was partying away.
So I was brushed off with a "Just sleep!"
SNIFF.

I did as I was told, trying hard to ignore the bing bong biang outside.
And when I finally fell into a deep slumber....
the next thing I know RENOVATION WORK WOKE ME UP!
ARGH THAT DAMN LIFT!
It was like 8am in the morning.

T^T

So now, after complaining,
GOOD NIGHT!


PS: Yan me la-ver laver (love) you!

PSS: Tong! Hahahaha! I knew that was you when I saw your backview~

No comments: