Thursday, May 29, 2008

I
AM
SLEEPY!


I had dinner with Xinyun Jie yesterday evening.
She brought Kailin and I to this La Mian place, which I think is worthed everything.
Just that I was so hungry I could eat another bowl.

Should bring ah tong there soon, since she used to be besotted with dumpling noodles.
Photos coming up, at night, I guess?
I'm @ Work now, editing some photos.
Haha.

Will be having one last practice with Xuewei tonight.
And then tomorrow will be the big-but-not-so-big day.
Already told all my darlings not to come.
2 songs, not worthed the wasted time.


And while fiddling with the company's dig cam, I took these:


Capital Tower.


TP, from the 20th storey window.
With no photoshop, I just gonna make do with like, windows photo editor.
I am sleepy.
Still sleepy.
SNORES.
Money money, grow on trees....
My life is so..... uninteresting lah!
ASK ME OUT LEH!
DATE ME LEH!
PEOPLE! =((

No comments: