Friday, May 02, 2008

In the game of love,
All in love is fair.

I dare not comment much on this.
As a passerby most of the time,
I see how things manipulate from good to bad.

Of course, a number of love issues end as Happily Ever After.
Some others, somehow its time to walk on by.

Love can make you feel like you're at the top of the world.
Love can also make you feel like you're an imbecile.

How many hearts more shall break under the sweet, terrible spell of love?



If you're reading this.
I am not placing any of those sympathy you were expecting on you.
You chose this road and you walked on bravely.
You don't need any of those unwanted sympathy.

Appreciate yourself more.
You know you are not anyway in the wrong.
Like what a song lyric says:

There's no healing without some kind of pain.

I'm sure there will be sunshine over the rain.
You are not hiding from it
that proves your love.

Please take great care.
And I'll always love you.

No comments: