Tuesday, November 11, 2008

746am!
My lesson starts at 2pm!

WHY AM I AWAKE?


.......


MY DOG LAH!
The gate was unlocked due to him scratching it open and he ran into my room to jalan jalan!
I heard his nails against the tile floor and I woke up to see him making merry (well, in the clean way haha) in my room!


OH THE GUTS OF HIM!
I tried to get back to sleep but it didn't seemed right for him to be running around the house.

So I shooed him back to the kitchen.
Did a spot check.
And sat on the toilet bowl for some instant relief.

AND I SAW THREE PIECES OF GORENG PISANG ON THE TOILET CARPET!

GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Of course I scolded him.
Picked up those pisang and flushed it down the toilet bowl.
Called my parents who were out for breakfast and asked them who's the culprit for not locking the gate properly.

My dad lah.


GRRAWWAWAWAWA~

Now I'm so tired.
Snores.


Can I get back to sleep, my alarm is set to wake me in 2 hours anyway.
I'm going to shenton before lessons =(

No comments: