Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I....
Hate...
Business Law!



GROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWLS!


Long story.
Long long story.
Right now, I'm drained and I'm going to plop on my bed after another shower and mask.


I think I'm very snappy now due to my menses cramps too.
I mean, how would you feel when you have to endure twice in a month =.=




Christmas seems so far away from me due to a certain lecturer's continuous tests and what's not.
Mind you, I have an exam on boxing day itself.
Dates on Christmas?
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!

Friends don't come and tell me you have a date for christmas.
I'll scratch you cause I'm jealous.


Extremely overdue pictures:


Which is just food.
Butter toast.
Loath it.
Location?
Bugis street second floor.


Well, so so.
Grilled chicken.


I want subway. =(


And I love my babes loads.




No mood.
So ending here.
I am missing alot of people now.



Ps:

KKK, cheerios okay! <3s

No comments: