Saturday, November 22, 2008

Singing is really my only vice man.
I was so determined to sing I belted out the highest note ever - in perfect pitch.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!
So proud of myself *beams*


I hate meetings.
They kill my brain cells.
Been sometime since I had one and I kept wanting to fall asleep.

So now I'm tired.



With Bestie's Sis - Leaking hoho.
That top I'm wearing costs 3bucks and the shorts is like 5bucks.
HAHAHAHA.
Cheapo jes.
But its comfy lah.



And some vanity.




I haven't been vain for a long long time okay.
Let me be lah.


Big Aunt brought faceshop masks from Korea for me.
Its cheaper, according to Tong.
I tried one last night and it works great.
Yay.





erh.
Okay.
Erh..





HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUE!
<333
Sorrie I couldn't make it today.
But loads of love still okay!

No comments: