Sunday, August 02, 2009

I had a terrific day with baby and leaking!

Love them both of them to little bits!
Stupid bf kept di siao siao, fist fight with me!
GRR!


Had PepperLunch @ Century Square Food Junction!

Photobucket

Couldn't finish mine, so I did stupid stuff with it.

Photobucket

Baby looks nonchalant at what I did and told me not to play with food.
Why is he always so unfazed at silly stuff I do?

XD

Random camwhorings!

Photobucket

Baby showed me the finger!
O_O

Photobucket

And my poor gf who lost 4 kg due to constant vomitting.
Sayang lah k.



Roamed around Tampines mall in search of a good new phone.
Apparently, Omnia 2 seems to be in the lead, with wiifi, that's why.
Hmm!


Headed to 201 petshop and then home for slacking.
But I made my friends ransack my room for lost keys.

HOHO.

Played with photobucket editor haha!

Photobucket


last and not least:

Photobucket

Baby, ILY!




MONDAY BLUES ALRD ME!

No comments: