Monday, August 10, 2009 | 2:42 PM | 0 comments
My baby is now sleeping in his room.
He fell sick all of a sudden and started vomiting.
It got me worrying and I just rushed over, skipping a family gathering.

I'm not at his place, letting him rest and I, shall stay here and wait till he awakes to see how his condition is.

Seems like alot of people are getting sick due to the Haze.


Please let my baby be well.

I'm so worried I almost cried on the way on the train.

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥