Sunday, August 02, 2009

I just oh-so-randomly remembered about this incident that happened on the train cause I read about Grace's weird encounter with this guy who swings left-right-left-right.

I was on the train to Boon Lay and there's this empty seat beside me.
A guy wearing glasses (note: nerdy and skinny) walked in after Outram Park and sat there.

Sounds normal enough eh?


Then I suddenly smelt this odor that hits me waves after waves.
一阵一阵的
My first thought was that its body odor, from perspiring or something.
But nooooooooooooooooooo I was so so wrong!

I took a side glance at that man and realised he's half bald,
AND HE STARTED SCRATCHING HIS HEAD FOR DANDRUFF!


That explains it,
the stench was from his washed-not hair.

His actions are so...
He was like, scratch, pull, stare at his fingers, then flick it off.

I was terrified but its a long long ride to Boon Lay and I was having fever, so I planned to sit all the way.

I stared at his black briefcase and it's erh...
"Snowy"?


Then he started to flick those on his briefcase off as well!
FLICKED!
You know, do an OK sign with your hands and FLICK!?


ARGHHHHHHH!

He got off Jurong East and I heaved a sigh of relief.


How,
Interesting not?!

No comments: