Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lazy to talk!
HAHA!

But anyway, here are the pictures taken on Friday night.
Instead of Hooters (which most prob was fully occupied) we had dinner at Waraku!

After which we headed for a walk all the way to Raffles Place train station.



My KNNB.
I mean, Kaminabe.
Paper mini steamboat.
Hahaha!

Okay lah, not that bad.
Miso soup was a tad too salty.

Had Salmon sashimi and Tamago sushi to go along with too!

Didn't take much of the food.
Hoho.



Soon, Kai and Ching.
Soon Wai ah, stop moving when I'm trying to take a picture!


The 'bouncing balls' towers.
They put you in a hamster ball and swing you either skywards, or pirate ship style.
I heard screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!

But Ching said it wasn't all that scary.



Underground walk.


With a crazy paparazzi Ching.


We all know nights along Singapore River is always stunning.



Whose fingers?


His!
And Kailin hiding behind him.


CBD Buildings.
I'm sure weekdays there would be more lights on in the buildings.
OT AH!



They looking at crab.
Seriously, if Sky's around he will go and catch them =.=


Yours truly.


My fantastic company!


The fullerton.


Candid camwhoring.
I didn't rape Kailin okay.


See, we're loving!


=DD



Timbreeeeeeeeee.
We're coming!
WAIT FOR US!




Raining cats and dogs.

(Digs her fav long sleeves out)

No comments: