Monday, August 17, 2009

Underwater World @ Sentosa with Leaking, Kailin and my dearest BF!

Too many pictures, so less talk, more pictures!
REALLY LONG ENTRY!




Off to Sentosa we go!


My GFs <3



He's my baby =D


Its good to see all your besties on the same bus, sitting in a row. Haha!
And all smiley!


With yingying =D



I'm a turtle!



Giant Redtail Catfish.
Makes me wonder what will happen if BF's redtail cat grow THIS big.
Er.


I think we need a pond in the flat!



My baby's erh, butt?
HAHAHA!
If he's right beside me now, he'll strangle me.

Heng ah.


The very awkward picture HAHAHA!


LALALA!


JELLY!
JELLY!

JEEEEEEEEELLLY!



Yeah I'm very excited.
Cause Jelly's my nickname when I'm in ITE.
HAHAHA!


Cause I'm erh, soft and wiggly?
Shrugs.
Or maybe I just float around with nothing in mind too much.


Tunnel to fishes.


I'm FLYING!


Kailin looks fascinated.



Mine mine mine mine mine mine (continues to chant)

I'm being crappy.



OMG! Flying carpet!
Aladdin! Is that you!



What am I?
SO CUTE LAH!
Look so blur.


They're some sort of sand wormy eels fishes.
I don't know.
Too cute till I forgot about reading its facts.


Octopus.
Now, who still think octopus are cute?



I come from Pokemon.
Lols.



ALIEN!


Crabby.
Soon I'll have one in BF's place.
That's why I'm so not fascinated in Underwater World.
Too many of them I can see in BF's place.

HAHA!



This looks super fantasy wallpaperish.


Fish head, bf's head.


I tell you, that's a moving dugong.
X(



And unmoving couple.
HAHA.



Can someone please compliment that my legs look super slim here?
HAHAHAHA!



Sharkeggs!


We then moved out to...



The outside...


SILOSO BEACH!


And take wedding like pictures.
HAHA.

We had to wait for showtimes for Dolphin Lagoon.
So we hang around Siloso Beach.


And walked to the southernmost point of asia.




And climbed up a watching point...


To see the stunning view of Siloso beach!


BF and I are loving it!


Leaking says its really warm!


But Kailin seems to be really happy.
HAHA.


Baby and I.
I look so manly.


You jump, I jump lah okay.


So warm!
Felt like jumping in.


BF went around the shores and found crabs!


And he seems to be really happy.


Crabby crabby on a giant's arm-ies.


And in defense, the crab pincer pinched way too hard.
And lost an arm.


Poor thing.

We finally managed to pass time after a small meal.
And off we went to see the pink Dolphins!





Thank goodness for zooms.

We headed to Vivo after for some Daiso love.



Sunset.

Gotta love the day!

Baby then had dinner at my place.
My dad bought Dian Xiao Er roasted duck back home.


I spent my sunday slacking with BF.
It felt really nice cuddling to sleep in his arms.




I still have tons of photos randomly to be updated.
AIYO!



The trouble of having a Pixon - you take way too many pictures.

No comments: