Thursday, September 14, 2006

An add on entry for today after reading joel's blog:

Is it really so hard for a woman to say I love you?

Come to think of it, I don't remember saying that three words to Johan, even though I really love him to bits. But I say that everytime, as in, the I love you ppl to bits.

The words I Love You, meant too much for a simple relationship to handle. In mature terms, so called, I Love You meant I want to spend my whole life with you. I am willing to stay with you forever.

It's not just a sentence of affection, it's a lifelong promise.

Sometimes I wished men can be more understanding. It's not that we ladies don't want to say those three words. It's that if we say it too often, soon the meaning would be gone.

Wouldn't it be better, after so much things you guys have been through together, the girl finally says I Love You.

You know that meant alot to you, and to her.



There's alot I wanted to say, but let's just leave it. It's not my problem here. Lol. I'm not stepping into any problems or discussions between those two. Let's just say I have alot of problems too.

I don't even know why i waiting here. It seemed foolish, seemed so far, so insecure.

3 months and 2 years, which is worse? Yan and Joel, u ppl better know the answer.

No comments: