Friday, September 01, 2006

You gurls, are my angels in disguse.

So much happened this week, although they're things that are not really nice. But God is always fair to distribute good and bad things in His own way. Was thinking again. Haha, I wondered why. But these friends I have, although sometimes... I've been angry and frustrated with them, nevertheless, will be the light of my life.

To Kailin, Liyan, Ching Ling:

You girls are the one who made me realise, friends are precious. Those innocent days we have in secondary school, those days were the days when troubles seemed so far away. We laughed and cried together. Secondary school days had been those stupid days when I kept crying for no reason. But you all are there for me. I've never regretted knowing the three of you, although you all always make me irritated la. Haha...



To: Wendy, WenQi, ChinYen, Wanying, QunYu.

I really don't rememebr how I know each of you! Haha, only remembered that I knew wanying, then secondary 2, I knew wenqi, and slowly, all of you. Surprisingly, we're all not from the same class. Some from normal, some from express, ALL different class from me. Only Wanying was the same class during Sec 1.

After nurmerous fights and wars, it's true indeed we've been through thick and thin. I just hope nothing much will get into our way from now on. All right? =) You girls are my family, always will be. Ah ma loves all of you dears.

And of course...

To my dears of ISP, HuiHui, Carrie and Yanting.

It's such a weird thing that we could be such great friends in such a short time. This is only 5th month we've known each other, yet we clicked so much, we shared so much. Mayb I should thank those people who tried placing rocks in our paths. They've made us even closer, and taught us how to fight. Haha, sounds stupid, but I should really thank them eh.

Hui - My pek cek princess. Chill when you're pek cek hahaha. But still I love you haha. I actually quite like the way you pek cek, cause you show your emotions well, we always know what you're thinking tt way.

Carrie - My dear Queen! Thank you for all the times you've talked to me, and even if you didn't realise, you've gave me quite a number of advices. I really love talking to you, debating about our different perspectives.

Tong - My dear baby girl in the group. I love you to bits ah, even tho you always cliffhang me with your "nevermind la, nothing la." Please dear, we're always here to listen to you when you need listening EARS. See hui2's ear so long *bunny ma*, is to listen to you! =)

No comments: