Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yes yes, ladies and gent, yesterday was my birthday celebrations/steamboat. Everything turned out quite fine, or rather, great!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Huihui, who cleaned the dishes for us lazy pigs. Thank a whole bunch, u deserve an extra credit! XD

Here are pictures!

Carrie came to look for me in the morning! And sorry i'm looking ugly with that siglap pe shirt.


Thank you thank you carrie! For making an effort to come my house before nata de coco fair! Love ya!


At hui's room, with ah tong hugging her favourite Dumbo *is tt how u spell that?*


So i decided to take another photo with kailin, and the enlarged version of the flipping ears doggie!

After steamboat already: We decided to take group fotos, but sadly Hui is busy with dishes. Sniff.
This one ended quite proper too.
Then everything turned bersek. Insanity overrules. Look at liyan's gesture, I guess she must be reaching towards the sky.


Then I got murdered by the dog.


And so on and so forth. LOL.


You are caught in candid camera!

The presents receieved and the card Yan drew for me. Thaat hair band and that off shoulder. I guess Yan is setting that as my sig. look. >_<

Thank you ladies for all the presents and cards!

Huihui for her polka dotties hairband and earrings! Tong for her I-told-you-don't-buy-liao earrings and cake-which-is-still-in-chiller, attached with xue ze's wonderful potrait! Carrie for her I-insist-it-is-fresh-water-pearls earrings! Thie three gurls all bought earrings for me lol. Do i really look like I love earrings so much?

Kailin for the drawer~ I know u think I'm messy la, indeed I am. LOL. And lastly Yan and Leaking's pair of wedges sandals which I tot was glam when I went to POA. And the card! I finally know how .... er.... different I look in sec sch and now.

Thank you thank you! The steamboat was great, the ppl are wonderful and the whole trip is so happy. Altho I fell down twice, which resulted in or-cheh on my knee~ XD

I love ya all!

No comments: