Thursday, September 21, 2006

I have nothing to update you guys. Really.

Other than I went out with Kai Lin yesterday to discuss and debate somethings *actually we didn't debate la, she agreed with most of my thinkings* I practically have nothing to update you ppl.

Yan and Joel are okay now. Good.

Okay. So Kai and I went to Pizza hut for lunch, only to regret later cuz on the way to my house, got pasar malam. =.= We saw Wu Ye at pizza hut. I see him all the time. Don't know why. He was with his family. Seeing him always make me wonder how is dennis doing lol.

We went walk walk walk. Lol... See shoes and TOYS. LOL.

We did nothing much at home also, believe it or not. We erh... sang karaoke. LOL. We watched MVs and laughed at the ppl acting inside.

I guess that's my typical days. I quite like it, not too complicated you see..XD

I wonder why are there so many problems with relationships these days. Haha... Not implying on anyone ah. Sometimes I jsut don't speak of my own relationship problems if there's any. I wonder if I will slam another layer of stress on my friends if they have to handle my problems as well.

I think too much ah.

Men, please don't think too much either okay?




Lalala~lalalala~
Si-bong-che bob? or Spongebob? XD


Suuuuuuuuuuuushi~ See la. No one satisfy my cravings so I have to stare at a TOY. SNIFF.

No comments: