Thursday, September 07, 2006

OKAY. Let me start by saying.

I still love u guys all right.

Am juz venting. I just needed to vent. Don't keep thinking I'm implying anything to anyone of you. Am not. I'm juz speaking about the past, things that happened. Sure there are bad days and times I've experienced with all of you, but surely, I am aware how happy I'm with the all of you.

I have a fucking temper.

I'm sure everyone knows that.

If I go quiet on you, don't have to worry if I'm angry about you. If not try talking to me, I'll still answer. Just that my view would be far far away.

Tong says im easy to like but easy to hate.

Indeed. I wondereed how many people in my life hate me. I know the teabags do, even if they kept saying they don't give a damn about me.

Went to CS with Tong today, before her night class. SAW ALOT OF NICE THINGS LA. Tong and I were way tempted. Woo. The kitten heels are freaking nice! NO MONEY LA.

The result of not working.

Sigh.

Underarm underarm, when will you be all right.

*sniff*

Mom cook some fishie thingie tonic for me.

hmmmmm.

It's........ Tasteless. Yeah. Like water with oil. Eeeek.

No comments: