Friday, September 15, 2006

I pratically did nothing today. The singnet thing is supposed to be today, but nothing came =.= PEk cek sia.

This morning was such a great weather to sleep tho. After messaging Tong *sorrie babe. Sighs.* I went back to sleep. Only to dream of really weird things. I have weird people in this dream to accomapany me too. People like:

SHIN.

Why is he in my dream? Where's YUL. =.=

Watched goong til the end today. I cried like hell man. Think I've never cried so hard for a drama before hahaha. I really sniffed and sob at the part where Shin cried, and the part where Chae Gyung knelt to the Dowager, who in turn hugged her and say she would be missed,

AWWW man.

But what am i going to do for the rest of the week. I don't know. I have no plans. I don't even feel like going out and take a walk.

I had a chat with amie yesterday. There's still alot of things we need to realise. I don't know. If life just have to take it's course, is there anyone who can change it?

No comments: