Sunday, September 17, 2006

When one is really bored, she is really bored. Who will go around posting in two different blogs just to spend her day off?

Aish *read: ai-e-shi* Freaking singnet.

People who don't like compliants please navigate away... Yes, please do so... Done? If you nod ur heads means you're still reading ah.

The start of the problem comes like this. I had a fight with, no no, scratch that. It's NUMEROUS fights with my brother regarding the snatching of internet connection whenever he downloads via bitcomet. The whenever happens to be ALWAYS.

And he blasted me for crashing his computer. I swear I didn't. If I want to crash his computer, I would find baseball bat and crash it literally. Am not such a computer/gadget idiot. Okay, but the brother is not the point.

Yes, Singtel. So, having enough of her children's squabbles, My mom decides to apply another line for me.

Brother = Starhub Wireless Family LAN
Me = Singtel Broadband 1500Kph

Waaaaaah~ His so good mine so bad la.

Wadever all right. So it goes smoothly. we went to apply the line. And the activation form with my password is supposed to arrive on Friday.

Knock knock. Don't have ok. Called them, they say DON'T have my data, or rather not updated yet. So trusting them that my form will arrive the next day... I waited.
So freaking stupid to think they will do so.
No forms came. I called again.

"Sorry miss, I do not have ANY RECORDS of your application."

What. The. FISH.

Asked me to wait for monday, Office hours. Sunday they don't work =.= But furious mom chiong over to the outlet. I expect her to scream at those people. But when she comes back with the password form and I asked her if she did anything disgraceful..

She said: Such a civillized woman like me, of course I did nothing.

I hardly believe her. But I'm sure my 'civillized' mother compliant something.
So i installed the modem. Plus all the lines and cables nicely.

CANNOT.

Called the technical help line. Fiddled with the fucking cables.

CANNOT.

Pek cek. Gave up. Headache.
Today. Brother tried to help. CANNOT. He gave up.
Called again. ASK THEM COME TO HELP LA!

I told them if they charge me I would be very unhappy since there's alot of faults caused by them. It is only right if they help me.

Moral of the 'story' - DON'T use singnet. Leave it, use starhub, altho it's fucked up too. But at least it's better.

Wa Lau Eh.

Add on: One retard in Zorpia tried adding me, here is his profile:

About Me: hello girls.. Can u add me ? :p i have yahoo and msn.
Interest: Girls...oh yea :p

Dear my babes and hunks. Zorpia is a friends net work like friendster and hi5.

You have msn and yahoo means I must add you? Come on la, if you tell me you have a Limo and 50 million bucks I will add you by all means la. I might even try my luck in luring you okay. And oi, you have no life man. Your interest is girls ya, so? I would love to know if you like GUYS better. You sound like some sex-deprived idiot.

Oh yeaaa~

For entertainment, his private message to me:

hello sweety.. How r u? u r looks really soo sweet.. Can u give me msn address? pls.?

Nice englishEngland.


No comments: