Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Went Harbourfront and Sentosa yesterday cause Hui wants to give aaron a surprise at his work place in Sentosa... So being lol friends, we went with her. I know Ah tong was too happy that I insisted on eating yoshinoya.

So here are some pictures, cuz it'll be a long entry because of the amount of pictures. =))


Jes and Hui, with her beautiful curls! At yoshi! =)

The three of us, at sentosa already.

Waiting for Aaron to get off work... So we observed animals and I ka jiaoed the both of them.

This freaking HUGE grasshopping flew past our heads, so near to us. Scared me. =.=


No words can describe how much I like this photo. Such a artistic pose of Tong's.


Yooo~ ^^

Lizard or whatever it is/ Cute yet... not?

TOM YAM SOUP! Tong took my camera with her yesterday, so we met up today for lunch. Went to the Thai resturant inWhitesands. Not too bad. But soup is too hot to handle. >_< And thus resulting in playing with camera. My hair actually looks long here.

Tong tong tong! ^^


Weirdly ugly picture. Putting up for the fun of it.
Tong and the tom yam soup and a crumpled tissue paper beside. Lol.


On the way to the bus stop, decided to be abnormal for once. I name this "Jes ate sourplum."

While waiting for the bus, Tong and I decided to try out twit speaking and twit poses.

Dis ishhx deex FoToxXs NeHxS XD



Pose 1: Show how V shaped your chin can be. Or cover a pimple using your fingers.



Pose 2: Think the blog is too noisy? Try this.

Pose 3: Act innocent, so that when your ezlink card runs out of money, driver uncle/auntie will let you board the bus still.

Pose 4: Small eyes big eyes all o-----kay~
Pose 5: Act cookCool. Ah tong looks scarie.

Done-ded.

HAHAHA.

Okay, im running away. Too long this entry. I shall update something else next time.

CARRIE TAN NGAN YONG! I MISS U LA.

No comments: