Wednesday, September 13, 2006



I MISSED PLAYING THE PIANO.



Like what Ah tong said, quoted from her blog, I stuck my butt on the piano chair. LOL. I didn't study much yes, but the exam was quite all right to me. As I said, I don't have sky high expectations like Tong. So it's just all right for me.

I hereby annouce.

HOLIDAYS are here!

although I was in holiday mood even before yesterday... But I don't have much plans for the holidays. Just hoping to celebrate my birthday. Might be booking a small hut chalet at Sentosa. But I will have to discuss with my girls yes?

Looking forward to see what ah ze is getting for my birthday, LOL. Let's just hope it's not flowers again. Flowers here, flowers there. Flowers are nice but on every occasion it's.......... well, boring. Maybe I should warn him someday, that is if we don't wilt by then eh, tong? =)

Tong's bdae coming too~

But I guess that's what I only look forward to. Sad la.

=)

Enjoy the holidays girls! Gonna miss madman, tingting, bak kut, and peiyun the siao char bo lolz. Kidding laas, you girls take care!!

As for my girls, won't miss u all, cuz im sure we're on to outings too!

*hugs*


No comments: