Friday, September 22, 2006

Yaaaay~ Today, altho Yanting didn't go to celebrate with her friends, she came with us ~ Carrie and I were at bugis when we got a shock. We were like HUH, ah tong not with her friends!!? Although we agreed for Tong to come with us, we kinda panicked.

Cuz we don't know she's coming with us, secondly we don't have any of her presents on our hands that day! So we quickly called hui. She was so shocked to hear the news. So we discussed a small plan....

We met Tong at bugis station. I whipped out a flower, well, paper rose with a polka dot ribbon tied to it's stem. Bought it last minute. I was planning to buy a REAL flower. But HEY. The florist Yan and I went to this valentine's was GONE. *sniff*

I guessed she likes it?

I felt like a secret agent, calling huihui here and there to make sure everything is going well. Tong didn't know Hui was coming to meet us with a cake. Hahaha. I kept giving excuses to call hui. Excuses are stupid like "business calls..." and "friend la, you don't know de..." But I think tong didn't suspect. Do I make business calls so much?! =.=

After her lunch, Hui, along with Cally, Siew Choo, and hui's Linda jie, surprised her with the strawberry cake. Was tong surprised? I don't know. But I know she didn't expect Hui to appear. XD

We went outside BK @ far east plaza to cut the cake. The candles are....... Are....... Well, so fake. I mean it melts extremely FAST! Maaaan. So we did a fast happy birthday song for tong and she quickly blew the candle, only to remember that she didn't make a wish. But nvm, got one last change because one candle's flame wasn't blew off.

The whole thing was like CHIONG ah. After clearing the candles off the cake, we ate happily. The cake was NICE~ ^^ Hui was forcing Ah Tong to eat the remainder of the cake off the knife.

The fight? Look!


Hui: You go eat the cake off the knife! It's either you do it, or I smear the cake over your face!

Tong: I don't want la! MALU LAAAAAAA!
Hui: I don't careeeeee!!!! EAT!
Tong: WA LAU EH!


Let's salute to Huihui, she endured through tong's non-human super grip. Tong ate the cake from the knife in the end, feeling *i guess* totally malu-sified.

Pictures pictures!

The rose I gave ah tong! Carrie and I altogether are uglier than the rose SOB.

Family picture! With maryanne! I look pretty distorted tho.

With the birthday girl!


After Hui and her friends went off, we took a walk to Heeren. There, we went to newurbanmale. They have pretty sandles and flip flops. XD And nice service too, too bad I wasn't buying anything. Wahha.

We went to this store which sells Sasha bears! Carrie found one which looked like Alfred. It was $18.90 and since they were having an opening promotion *wad luck* you buy one of the bears, you can get another bear which have the same value or lower for only 2bucks more! So it's like, $20 for 2 bears!

Carrie couldn't stand the temptation, for the bear looked too much like Alfred. And it's fur... Hahaha~

Hi! I'm Jeslene's Alfred lookie alike!
Jeslene just like to ka jiao me when I'm taking pictures. Irritating ahhh~

Sweet revenge: I stick my 'cuteness to heaven' head into the picture as well! XD

Okay, that was stupid.

Saw somethings at bugis that made me think. Well, not exactly.


Beautiful bridal gown. Lolz. We seen alot of brides today, promoting a new fragance in orchard. I wonder how come I'm so fated with Bridal gowns today. Let's juz hope it's not because of the anniversery. I do not want to get married just yet.

Or maybe I do WAHAHHA.

I was very lucky when I was on the train back home, after maryanne went off at bugis, I immediately found a seat to sooth my aching feet! But the 20mins ride home made me think of stupid and weird things. So I sms-ed Carrie.

Jeslene: Carrie ah, I found a seat! Heaven sent la!
Carrie: Luck's on your side! I think Alfred *lookie alike* brings you luck! I'm mad - ignore me ba! lol!
Jeslene: I don't know why, but I kept thinking of those guys at new urbanmale! I think I'm getting slutty wahahahah~
Carrie: Cos of ze? Or what's happening around you? Chill baby! (but why har?)
Jeslene: I don't know! Maybe cuz ah tong made her birthday wish as "I wish jeslene will become a slut to accompany me!" Hahahahaha! Wa I siao leh !
Carrie: Bigung mama, it's funny! Imagine Yanting say: "I wish one of my shits have the same slutty mind as me."

*Jeslene, alone on the train, almost laughed out, but stopped herself before she was thought to be crazy by other passengers on board.*

Sorry ah tong, we nv say you slutty ok? XD But u say I'm slutty after I said I wanna go newurban!! XD

A very long entry!

But still dedicated to my dear tong! LOVE U~

No comments: