Sunday, September 17, 2006


Yul yul yul. In collerboration with the new title graphic, here's Yul. Lolz. I did this for fun. How come Yul is so suiting the theme of pink? Haha, to think i just dug out all the textures I have in my computer and somehow vanddalized the background. Sighs.

I've been at home for the third day already. it's not that I have nothing to do, it's just that I don't feel like doing anything. I don't even feel like sleeping. I know my life is such a bore at the moment, but I'm having my Jeslene-restless-syndromes. During these days, Jeslene will be:

  1. Temperless.
  2. Restless.
  3. Not tired, but not energetic either.
  4. Awaits for food to come.
  5. Think of things that will lead to nothing in particular.
  6. Read loads of magazines = spending money on mags.
Speaking of Mags, just read my starsign on Cleo.

Says: There is a chance that you would experience conflict during work and this might lead you to look to other industries for a career change.

This does not only applies to me, to all Libras too. *huihui ah.*

How....true.....

I'm planning to break the news to ladyboss this week, that I will be quitting. I'm very tired, even though I have not worked for the past few weeks because of my wound. But how how how. I don't know. I feel kinda bad. But if she don't experience the sudden urgency, she will not even consider employing another.

Will be meeting Yan and Kailin this coming Tuesday.

Going where? Don't know. Argh. I dreamt that I went to Zoo yesterday. And what, I dreamt that I was friendly with a SNAKE. Why is there a snake in my dream eh? XD

Take care babes and hunks, miss you people loads. =)

No comments: