Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Come come come.

Somebody juz tell me, what's wrong with these bad luck.
What's wrong with the people around me;
And best of all, what's wrong with me.

Not implying on anyone. Juz venting my frustrations.

Seen the doctor just a while ago, doc says infection still there, have to wait for a week or so.
Restricted movements, fine.

Doc commented on my ping xue:

Stress.

From family, friends and school, or even work.

What have all of us done to make me juz snap and blackout for 2 seconds? I don't know.

I was really in a very bad mood since yesterday night. My brother picked a fight with me. But I couldn't vent it. Hui was unhappy too. If I don't smile and crap, what will everything turn out to be? If i don't act as if everything doesn't matters in my case, it'll make everything worse.

I always thought I put myself in the first place, considered myself first than everyone else.

Ended up I'm such a coward. I'm afraid I'll lose people close to me. I put them first, and well, times I get nothing in return, not like I'm asking for anything, or hey, betrayal, lies and what's more? I don't know. Maybe I should love myself more than I love them.

I love you ppl too much.

Until I hate myself. Until I wanted to change so that i fit in.

Desperado.

The loneliness within is wanting to rush out.

I'm supposed to be a cheerful lady, right?

No comments: