Sunday, September 10, 2006

What's with those people?

I wonder how do people cope with the "I want to break up but I don't want to break up" syndromes. Well. I dont have any stand to comment anything, but if that man isn't treating you right, even if he kneels down, would forgiving him make sure he wouldn't do the same thing again?

Think. Men could have threw his pride away by lowering his tone and say:"Please love me again. I didn't meant what I mean." They can throw their egos away and kneel down by going:"I'm so sorry baby, please don't leave me!"

uh uh uh, men's ego are inflatable. They can slam it flat, and whao, it's as big as a balloon before you can even say shucks. Pride, you're asking? Well~ as long as they tell their friends that you're clinging on him... Did you say anything about men losing their pride that could be regained?

Of course, I'm not implying it to most men. Just a handful that vandalised the general image. Men who are reading this, and you think it's wrong about a handful of men slammed your image, bite me.

Note, I do not have anything against men lol. Just seen too many ladies around me saying they will forgive their man even though they did something as wrong as playign with some other women.

Forgive and Forgot, does it still happens in this world?

No comments: