Sunday, September 10, 2006

WATA~ Tadaima! Meaning, I'm back. What am I doing here, not studying for tomorrow's exams? Uh-uh-uh, don't worry, I will be studying lata. My last min chiong-ing nv fails me.

Went to the carnival at church yesterday. All the people I asked to go all not going sniff la, hui and tong! Lolz. But I bought a lil something for you two, and carrie too. Very warm day it is. And suay suay I lai ang on that exact day.

Backache + Warm = DIE.

Yeah, it was bad, and to add on to it, my heel fell off. TADA.

But still i enjoyed the day la, I felt like hello kitty tho. All the people going: "Wa, Mr Lee's daughter! Grow so tall already!"; "Mr Lee ah, your daught a big girl already, must call lady already!"

All I do is smile and smile and smile, smile my sweetest la. Daddy is so popular in the church. Maybe that helps la, being the caretaker. Who knows these people might be a great help in my future. I've got my job in cottage pies from the church too.

Bought ALOT of earrings. Lolz. Cuz the coupons are all free, pastor give de. So my mom and I kinda spent.... 100bucks. On food and earrings and the things I bought for the girls. Wello~~ Kor and his friends went to help out too, carry things and all. From 12 to 5pm = 50bucks. Good pay, all thanks to my dad again.

Yong hui kept laughing when I say kor mei liang xin. Very funny meh? MEH?

Replies to tag:

The reason why I do this is not to copy hui2 lol. It's cuz I nid to explain to angela something =)

Hui: I LOVE U LA. I think u all know tt. My dear les partner lol.
Carrie: IS IT. think it's not the chinese version's fault, it's your fault for not buying the DVD instead lol. I can imagine you pausing and pausing!
Eri: Mama is fine.. Papa I cannot say the same thing, because I have no idea lol. How are you doing too?
Angela:

The code I used to put song and not show the player is:

[EMBED SRC="http://www.tt7tt.com/wma/wenlan/01.Wma" loop="true" width=0" height="0" type="audio/midi"]

replace the address with your url of the song. And PLEASE CHANGE THE [] into <>
But your song's html, you have to upload, or find it. I suggest uploading with geocities, but you must sign up an account. Hope this helps. The html must be something like: www.geocities.com/youaccount/wadever.mp3 something like tt la.

If ya still dun understand, go yahoo and search, should eb can find de.!

Doneed. Some pictures for fun.


ARIA SAICHO: PuuyiiNyuu!


Wad should you not do in class: Pop an mnm candy into your mouth from a distance.

Aawwwww our so not camera shy AH TONG


I really dunoe when I took this picture. Im wearing uniform so I geuss it's in class. HMM..

DONEded.

RUN AH!

No comments: