Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have to type this entry at my brother's room. Because my internet is bonkers. Hmph. Cannot make it la, have to wait until friday.

Yestday's BZF was not too bad actually. Hmm, I guess a 60 to 70 should be all right. To me, a pass is enough. I don't see the reason why I must aim for high high high. I'm not planning to go to poly anyway, even if Daddy wants me to. My savings are in pits now, so I must work harder in order for my dreams to be fulfilled. Haha. Can do it!

Heard that some people cheated in their exams. The teacher must be blimded. I wonder why. To hell with them then. They can get great marks that do not belong to them. I hardly care. It's juz that no justice is done. Shrugs tho.

Heading to Tong's house lata. She says she has no entertainment in her house. But i can endure it's a yes because of the PIANO! Been a long time since I touched the guitar too. Lol. Ze is so going to kill me.

"Wa, you nv practice ah! WASTE ah!"

The sentence above is purely for entertainment. If he dares say that to me I promise I'll shoot him to outer space. Haha. Wonder how he's doing tho.

No comments: