Monday, September 25, 2006

I shall hereby annouce the theme of the day:

CANNOT MAKE IT LA.

Why?

I went for sakae buffet with Kailin and Huihui, tong didn't go cuz her cute dentist gave her a sweet toothache. Lol, so she met us only at 5.30pm. We were extremely full, but we kept laughing and laughing, until we really cannot make it. We said things about......

Well, my gurls know who. It's about a topic that's regarding erh..... Dental Care. *woo hoo!*

Then as I was exclaiming about how hot takizawa hideaki was *my eri daughter, plz dun shake ur head lol* Huihui, who agreed with how nosebleeding takki could be, suddenly said this in the lift at my block.

"Does takki shaves his legs?"

O_O I couldn't stop laughing. I was juz going "Whoever, whichever man sha-shaves hi-his legs.... HAHAHAHHAHA." I juz couldn't stop laughing. I think the lift was shaking with our laughter.

Cannot make it la. I almost vomited my food out. Then we were in my house, laughing over Takki's wonderful drawing of a praying mantis in Hey3 again.

Tackey & Tsubasa = Drawing cannot make it laaa...

I think I'm going to influence my girls with my takki fever, just like when I influence them with the Yamapi and Mike He fever. They from don't know who are they, until they know their height and weight. Haha, thanks to me of course, or maybe not thankful at all.

Pictures:


Sakae...... We ate those plates in 5 mins or so. We are such hungry piggies.
Huihui's very famous fingers. Sorry to that guy behind, didn't mean to shoot you with my phone cam. LOL.
Takki oh takki, why are you so happy? Was it because Huihui is going to blog about u? HAHAHHAA.
This is before I went for the haircut. I was thinking. Im going to cut my hair finally, before I bye bye that hair, take a final picture. >_< AAAANNNNNND. Presenting the aftermath. LOL. I don't know, looks weird to me. My hairstylist huihui and kailin says it look all right tho.



WAAAAA. I shall wait for hui to blog about hot bods. LOL. I kept admitting to Tong that I'm a slut...... XD Tomolo going to have a suprise. HAHA.

Run ah!

nono.

Should be: Cannot make it ahhh!

Oh yes, happie anniversery to ah ze and I. Congrats congrats. LOL.

Shall I make a wish list? Let's seeeeeeee....

I want.....

Ahze?
Alfred the original?
A new guess wallet? XD the one I saw today was wooo~
MONEY?
Watermelon? =D
Clothes? tho i dunnoe wad. No lingerie and nightdresses allowed lol.
Hairbands?
Straightening clip? Something like huihui's curling one?
Spa Voucher? HAHAHA.
A full makeup kit set completed with various eyeshadow colours?

erh..............................................................

........Takki kun?

WAHAH.

No comments: