Friday, September 29, 2006

To Me: Happy Birthday!

Okay, now it's 12.12am in Singapore. September 29th, I'm officially 18. Yet I have no feelings of being 18 until that brat of mine called me. Haha. Okay, got to admit he made me happy but well, I tend to wander off to gao wai yu.



How? XD

You can't blame me for making this manip, cuz I was freaking bored, so i was thinking ahh why not make a bdae present for myself.

Ta-da.

Having steamboat at hui's hosue today to celebrate. =) I love my gurls. It doesn't matters if there's presents or not la, lol. I mean I really missed them. I missed CARRIE too. I miss peiyun and gang also.

12.26am, I'm feeling happy!

^^

Oo, btw, Kun sent me a picie of his son aka my god-nephew Jin Xing:


CUTE AAR XD He has Kun's eyes~~! He actually said dun end up like him, 18years old be father, but looking at Jin Xing, i wish I have a son too.

^^


No comments: