Saturday, January 05, 2008

After reading Daisy dear's blog, I realised I haven't really been camwhoring.
I must continue to camwhore.
LOL.
Well, lets see how long will my blogging last.
I've been blogging in Xanga since... was it year 2002 or 2004, I don't remember.
All of a sudden it hits me...

I'm 20 years old.
20...
20....
NOOOOO!

I exclaimed that during thursday's rehearsal to Carissa, Xuewei, Alan and Tatsin.
They just stared at me.
Then Alan told me I'm extremely young.
I'm like, fine, compared.

I make no sense.
I'm having a headache right now and it's making me giddy.

I headed out with my mummy today, to Tampines St 81 for walkwalk.
Mum was really impatient and all, cause something happened in her workplace.
I tell, you, speak of the devil... We saw the person who caused all the trouble in the Optician.
My mum say, tio buay pio also not so zhun.

Went to ka jiao tong for a little while.
Mum forced me to try on a tunic from Iora.
Got to talk to the 'gay' tong was telling me about.
He is... fine la. Not very gay.
To be honest... He's cute leh.
*Runs away from tong*

SPEAKING OF CUTENESS.
I NEVER HP GUY FOR LIKE 1 WEEK LE!
AHHHHHHH!

*Jes calms down*

Someone intro me a boyfriend please.
(Throws looks of hints at daisy dear and hiyu jie)




This is the moon.
One fine night I was walking in the house when I realised its unusually bright.
Stared up into the sky and saw the moon.
No clouds in the skies, just the moon.
How romantic.
Too bad I was the only one to see it, and I have no one to ka jiao that night regarding this~


I saw this tile stickers at DIY today.
KAN CUTE!
Like at that TIGGER!
TONG!
LOOK!

And...
I was bored.
I....

Make extensions using photoshop loh.
To be honest a bit fake la, esp at the bottom.
But but but.
For fun!

--

Last day of my holidays shall be spent at Kbox wtih CARISSA!
Woo hoo!
Aaron has to work on Sundays, can't join us.
Carissa and I named him damangren.
hmph.

Someone remind me to camwhore tomorrow please!

--

I was stunned by MC King's departure yesterday. =(
He lives in the audiences' hearts.

No comments: