Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Basically I don't know what's wrong with me.
Maybe I should just like, blame it on PMS.

Yeah, I think it's PMS's fault.

I have this emotion strumming my nerves.
Seems like its driving me crazy now.
But I'm calm.

I felt like... I need to sit on my bed and allow myself to cry.
Let those plain, raw emotions overflow
And only myself, me, and I will see those unwanted tears.

I am aware.
But I ain't crying.
Ain't moving.
Ain't singing.

And that's bad, really bad.

I know I couldn't show all these in the afternoon.
So during the late afternoon, realization hits.

"There's no need to smile anymore, you're in safe zone."


--

Sorry tong, I hope I didn't spoil your day.
I'm fine, really.
Nothing is wrong with me, neither did you do anything wrong.
Sorry, I know I could hardly respond to things that you said.
I'm not myself this afternoon.
I guess the confidence level dropped to its lowest today.
For why, what and who, I think... I might have some clues.
But its definitely not because of you, not because you did anything wrong, nothing.

Its me.
=)
Thanks for walking up the stairs and down, past the lamp posts and tree trunks today.

--

ELF spree items arrived.
I'm a little slow, cause I only remembered what I ordered when I open the parcel.

Perfect, cheap cosmetics. =)
Shall bring to school tomorrow for my babes to see look.

Meanwhile, I shall close my eyes and listen to some music.
I know I'm fine and that's all matters.


--

I don't wanna cry,
don't wanna cry.

No comments: