Sunday, January 13, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!


The AS team people went to Kenny Rogers for Dinner at Marina Square!
It was quite good, and worthed it.

In the morning, Tim, Jeng Loon, Hiyu jie and I headed to Kbox at Cine!
Actually we almost forgot we were meeting Jeng Loon at Tampines first and only realised it before when the train doors opened.
=X

Kbox was a blast~
HAHAHA.
We got high.
And I had curry katsu don.
=D
Curry makes Jeslene Happy.

After which, while waiting for my brother, we went walk walk around in Cine.
I saw someone who made my heart flutter and my face red =X

Went to Kinokuniya @ Taka~ Before heading to the supermarket.


I don't understand how can a bone/pig trotter like thing can be labeled as PIZZA TOPPINGS.


And someone broke a pack of eggs. O.o

Met up with the rest at City Hall and off we went to Kenny Rogers!



6 of us had quarter Chicken with 2 sides and a corn muffin.
Terrence chose to have Roasted Chicken Pita.
And for my sides, I chose Potato Salad and Cheese Macaroni.

I think Kenny Rogers too rich lah. The Cheese is DAMN ALOT LAH!
I was full eating the sides.
So the chicken potion is just nice.
$13.90, so quite worthed also.


Then it was camwhoring time!
(with my phone as well as Jeng oon's professional cam XD)


Playing with features in my phone.
Tim was my victim cuz he's the birthday boy PLUS he was sitting beside me. =P



Effects effects~



That's why I say never let your brother play with whatever that's on the table.
See.
I have a kee siao brother.

Headed back to tampines soon after...
And a walk in Tampines Mall and Century Square.
I need shoes for CNY.
Only like my 30bucks ones *Yeah, the same old pair*

In the end only bought the red red red nail polish for Jie's future use.
And Brassssssss.
XD

Home home home after that.
And now I'm darn sleepy.
I just want to finish this entry.

--

I had a video call with him last night.
To be frank, it was darn awkward.
We ended the call within 5mins.
But well, at least we talked.
And well, face to face, or sorta.

...

--

Tong, don't gossip gossip lah you!

No comments: