Sunday, January 06, 2008

WHAT?!

Today's the last day of holidays....?
(Jes sulks)

Well, at least I had a extremely satisfying singing session with Ah Boo.
She forced me to my highest note.
Tell me, who will sing Bei Pan and Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni in UP 4 KEYS?
Us lo, us.

These two songs are high enough on its original key.
But we up-ed 4 keys.
Imagine the calories I lost hitting all the notes.
Everyone who walked past looked in. HAHAHA.
The Kbox people are like: these 2 are crazy.
But great singing today indeed, perfect practice for Concert.


SO~ Before Boo head for her Vocals Lesson in Hark, we had a shopping trip.
By the time we came out of Kbox, we were out of voices.
Serious.
Boo said that she will tell Xinyun, her instructor (not my nuffnang xinyun la!) that its my fault for up-ing the 4 keys.
OIE.

Boo the spender bought 50bucks of items.
Jeslene? Erh.
1 tunic... Studs...
14bucks lah. Cheapo Jeslene.

Speaking of Xinyun the instructor, Boo informed me she was the 1st runner up in Talentquest 2006.
SIA LA.
And Aaron Ye, he took over Kelly Poon's class for 3 week/months, which, i don't remember.
But impressive enough.
I was in Talentquest 2005, but only got through like... a bit. LOL. My voice then was still immature. Win liao loh, these people.
And sheesh.
How come Hark is filled with all these talents?! O_O

See ah, Xinyun(laoshi~) is already hiong enough..
Then we have got Alex(laoshi~) who used to be from J3 in superband...
Amos is one... scary... principal, respectable one at it.

...
Why did I only realise it NOW, when I'm there for like, 3 years.

Finnnnnnnne.
Tat sin is another superman.
Instructor at Mu Chuan, the Ming Ge Can Ting.
Performer as well, in Mu Chuan.
Learning song writing in FunkyMonkey...
And a vocalist alongside me, xuewei and alan in Hark.

Win le lo!!

What am I?
Asst Stage Manager in local concert performers company.
Vocalist and host.
And Hark performer.

Aish.
Seems like I have alot more to achive.
AHHHHH!

--

Me is trying to tao bi the fact I'm going back to school tomorrow, thus those craps above.

MOOO.

No comments: