Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hello 2008.
Am i a little too late in greeting you?

Bye bye 2007, you had been a very fruitful year.
With gains and lost.

2007, what you left me with was alot more than I expected.
I made so many friends this year.
I outdone myself in my singing career.
I have so many things to be glad of.

Nevertheless, you took away someone in my life.

你写的,我看见了。
不能否认的,还是会在意。
忘记,似乎还需要时间。
但过去的,已经是过去式。
我们之间终止时,已经没有等号,有的,只是句号。

喂,混蛋。
我很好。
我依然微笑着。
没有你,一切没有改变,
只是少了一个,我能打从心里相信依赖的你。
心,似乎还在你哪。
没关系,我会要回来的 =)

--

Back from rehearsals.
Can die, i tell you.
Everyone is darn good.

Cannot look at tat sin while singing.
Can laugh.
WILL laugh.
Must overcome.
HMMM.

I need to sing now.
I need to.
I feel so heavy all of a sudden.
Yet I'm utterly glad, that my singing career is back on track.
My parents let me head out late in the night cause I have singing.
That's good enough for me.

2008 seemed good so far.
Will be better, i hope.
=)

And as last year, I shall write out the major things in my life on 2007:

  1. I headed back to Hark Music for Hark Music Student Singing Competition after 1 year of MIA-ing in Hark. Finals was unexpected, that I'm there.
  2. I made so many friends. My dears from Hark and darlings from nuffnang etc.
  3. I learned more about myself, and about performing.
  4. Confidence level grew.
  5. Lost someone important.
  6. Became a part of Hark Music Performing Team. And a concert of our own is coming soon.
Well well well...

I can only say: In love there is no measure of time.

=)

--

HUNGRY.

No comments: