Thursday, January 24, 2008


I did up a new banner for GLS!
Just hope the colours are not too blinding and the resolution is fine.

Which reminds me, Patent Belts are now at 7 already!
3 more slots!
Do visit us k!
CLICKY ON BANNER~


Ya anyway, another concert is coming, like I said.
Click on the picture to enlarge if you wanna spot me, I'm in the fifth picture lol.
And yeah that picture was taken when Tat Sin was singing the extreme version of Dang Ni to me.

How terrifying.

OHOH!
SEE!
Its FREE ADMISSION?

...

wa.

But fine anyway,
Sin said he's not going to Lunar auditions either.
I thought he would like, at least go for the auditions and if he got through he can then consider.
Shrugs.
So now only Aaron is there.
LOL.


...
I think Xue Wei is... drooling after a certain YE.
HAHAHHAHA.

Shh.

--

Some girl stuff:
My ang came, like now.
Belly good, no need to worry about it for chinese new year.
=D

..

I'm okay now le lar.
Just a little here and there.
Now we all know its PMS's fault.

=D

No comments: