Sunday, January 27, 2008


Yes yes finally there are some pictures.
I was really lazy and all, so didn't upload any recently.
My bad.

Currently having a headache,
drowned myself with pills since morning and its still not helping.
Yeah.

Practice today was a little...
Say, out of topic.
Lol.

Lunch with Carissa, Alan and XueWei.
Loads of laughter.
=)
Alan is darn easily shy!
I just told him that I think he's cute, his ears turned red!
Like, in seconds!
Couldn't stop teasing him after.
Haha, sorry darling.

Met up with tong for her break after.
Dear you look really tired.
Please rest well!!




Poor tong, all zipped up.
By who?


Eh me.



Somehow I think the headache is caused by the rebonding as well as...
I think the black scenes from X-men United which just showed on Channel 5 added on to my giddiness.

Ah, being the top of everyone's list in being easily influenced by dramas,
I cried cause Jean Grey died.
As usual.
Bwah.

Headache.

IM OFF!!!!
BYYYYYYEEEEE.

No comments: