Saturday, January 26, 2008

Welcome back, straight hair, after a separation of 1year plus.

Yea, I went to do rebonding at a neighbourhood salon, 5 mins away from my house.

Its 58bucks plus 25bucks for treatment.
yeah I chose to do the treatment, its affordable plus I think I need it.
My hair is a dry piece of crap.

I wanna complain.
My appointment was at 12pm.
I was there, punctually.
I waited until 1pm.
THEN~ I was served.

So, the rebonding is supposed to finish within 3 hours.
I wanted to meet tong for dinner.
IN THE END~
After I washed off the rebonding cream, I was left by the side to 'dry up'.
For like, 1 hour and a half.
Cause the were SO MANY CUSTOMERS, the stylists have to juggle.

So basically I sat there and waited.
And waited.
Until 4.30pm, then my hair was straightened using the straightening clip.
By the time the stylist finished the straightening, it was like, 5.15pm.
Cancelled dinner with tong.
Really sorry. =(

Then conditioning cream.
Then wash off plus treatment.
Then dry.

I finished at around 6.40pm.
That's a whopping 6hours.
The longest rebonding I've done.

=\


But anyway, the effect is still good.
My hair is naturally straight and has body, not flat.
The treatment effect was good too, my hair is darn smooth now.
Its not dry.

The staff there were nice...
The only thing I'm unhappy about is the time lah.
Perhaps weekdays will be better.

But anyone wants to rebond their hair for 58bucks.
Or colour.
Or highlight.
Its quite a good choice, as they are having promotion now.
Colouring is like, 30bucks.
Juz tt you have to make appointment.

Leave me a tag if you want the numbers.
They have quite a few branches in Singapore, not only tampines.

--

Basically I have nothing else to update about.
My Sat was burnt by rebonding.
SNIFF.

Practice tomorrow, I miss my Wei, Alan and Sin. =(
TONG! I shall visit you tomorrow. =)

No comments: