Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tags to complete...

From Xuan's friend to Xuan and to me. Lol.

--

7 things/people i dislike in 2007

1. Teabags.
No, not lipton or dilmah. But CHA BAO, TROUBLE.

2. JAYDEN.
Sickening jerk. Most people don't know the story yet, but well, he's got a grilfriend and he's chasing after me and his girlfriend called to say I'm a slut. Tell you what, poor GF, you have a jerky BF.

3. Century Eggs and Peacocks.
Nope, haven't got over them.

4.Secondary school kids. (THIS! I have to agree with Xuan. Tsk.)
I tell you, they get more and more annoying by the year. Not only do they blast their handphone mp3 music in the public and gossip outloud when you're trying to have some peace in the buses, but they have upgraded themselves into singing zombies and excellent auntie seat snatchers, while trying to act innocent, albeit failing horrendously.

5. TELEMARKETERS.
GO GO GO AWAY! Stop telling me I won something out from nowhere! And friends or not, stop referring me to them! You telemarketers are the reason why those poor kids trying to get me to do surveys are downright rejected.

6. Network marketing.
Its an evil religion. Shivers.

7. LITTLE BOYS who think they are not in the fault when they are indeed in the fault.
Need me to say more? Twit languages and broken english and a small library of hokkien vulgarities vocab. Absolute turn off.



7 new year resolutions

1. Sing

2. Sing

3. Sing. Aish. I tell you, I still have a long long way to go. With this sucky voice of mine i can go NOWHERE.

4. Pick up Pop Keyboard and Guitar. Where else, Hark music school lah! Make full use of Performer rebates =D

5. Graduate from ITE and head on. To where, perhaps MDIS.

6. Forget about someone, for like, finally.

7. Stay happy.



7 things you will do in your country if are the government

1. Make September 29 a nationwide holiday!

2. Make the country call me the Bigung, and only Carrie has the right to call me Bibibibibi.

3. Homosexual Rights APPROVED! Aye, come on lah, they are also humans in love!

4. Increase the earnings of people in the country.

5. Agree with Xuan, BAN smoking =P

6. Make school holiday last longer...

7. Demand the SHRI to stop organising torturing events like the darn HR challenge.



7 random friends

1. Tong
2. Xuan
3. Carrie
4. Maryanne
5. Yun
6. Paul
7. hui

Now please rank them:

Most Stubborn:

1. Carrie
2. Tong
3. Maryanne
4. Yun
5.Xuan
6. Paul
7. hui

Most serious:

1.Alan
2.Maryanne
3.Carrie
4.Tong
5.Xuan
6.Yun
7.hui (oops)

Most patient

1.Paul
2.Yun
3.Maryanne
4.Tong
5.hui
6.Xuan
7.Carrie

Most butterfingers (this is darn difficult)

1.Tong (who ask you always drop things~)
2.Maryanne (the best drop pens candidate)
3.hui
4.Yun
5.Carrie
6.Xuan
7.Paul

Most punctual

1. Maryanne
2. Hui
3.Yun
4.Tong
5.Xuan
6.Paul
7.Carrie (erh, heehee)

Most likely to cry when watching a sad movie

1.Maryanne
2.Hui
3.Tong
4.Carrie
5.Paul
6.Yun
7.Xuan (You, too much gore)

Most over-the-top reaction

1.Tong (I see booooo- *tong jumps up and slap my arm*)
2.Hui (hello i remember the 2dollars incident)
3.Paul
4.Maryanne
5.Carrie (lizards make her scream)
6.Xuan
7.Yun


Most Sarcastic

1-7: I tell u, its a tie. LOL.




7 animes you love

1. NANA
That was easy =P

2.Hana Kimi
The manga, lah.

3. Love Celeb
Shinjo Mayu ROCKS!

4. Zettai Kareshi
Just.. reread. LOL.

5. Tsubasa Chronicles
I tell you, I have nothing to hate about this anime. KAN NICE.

6. Hell Girl
One impressive anime.

7. XXXHolic
Scary enough, makes people think too.


7 Celebrities you adore

1. Utt
2. Wilber Pan
3. Mike He
4. Show Luo
5. Yamashita Tomohisa
6. Takizawa Hideaki
7. ...Xie zhi. =P



Tag 7 people:

...I lazy sia.

1.Xinyun
2.beeguet
3.daisy
4.Tong
5.Hui
6.Yun
7.Xue

--

Tagged by numerous killers:

A. Found in my Room
1. Mangas
2.CDs
3.Ants
4.Dust
5.Me

B. I'hve always wanted to
1. Pounce on hp guy
2.Rape ah tong
3.Travel around the world
4.Be rich till I rot, divide the money to the poor.
5. Own a castle with all the cute guys and money. =D

C. Found in my Bag
1. Wallet
2. Makeup pouch
3. Tissue
4. Sweets
5. Air

D. Found in my Wallet
1. Discount cards and vochers
2. IC
3. Money
4. Photos
5. ATM card

E. I am currently into
1. Hp guy
2. NANA
3. Weeeek! By News
4. Chinese New Year shopping
5. Singing

CANDIDATES TO TAG:
Anyone who have not done this, do it. =)

--

School is monotonous.
I'm monotonous.
School kills.
Kills me.

I miss hp guy.
Big butt cannot replace him at all.
Muahaha.

One more month to half a year,
and I'm still stranded here, refusing to move on.

Comments by Adrian, Alan, Adelene and Carrie:
Jeslene lee lost her elegance and is now an ah pek who has nothing to do after her teabreak and chess session, thus leading to cracking cold jokes.


The end.

No comments: