Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Uhoh~
Seem like our xiao sin got some trouble~
Hark called him for the lunar thing again.
And tried to convince him...
And muahahaha.
He came running to me on msn asking for help.
HAHAHAHA.
Clicky the picture if you wanna see what's up.

Still on msn with him, he is super stressed now.
Hark was trying to get him to join, and he told me to psycho him not to.
Now he's talking about me being still young and he's being old AGAIN.
AIYO!

Tat Sin says:
i want to change job

Jesĺene♪ Jelly is straight (haired). says:
into wad

Jesĺene♪ Jelly is straight (haired). says:
break dancer?

Jesĺene♪ Jelly is straight (haired). says:
stripper?

Jesĺene♪ Jelly is straight (haired). says:
pole dancer?


Anyway ya latest is that he accepted and lost under the impressive persuasion of hark.
WLAO!
I LOST!


basically I'm juz bored, thus this live telecast of the only human on msn with me =.=

--

I'm pretty easily pissed these days.
Well, perhaps things as small as mosquito bites would piss me off.
Not to mention Postoffice.
And suppliers.
And stupid owners.
And certain people.

I don't know know what's wrong.
Its pretty irritating.
I get irritated.
But I recover.

Since its not PMS, couldn't blame it on my innocent relative.



SO?

.....
Can I blame it on the snowstorm in china?
Cause they made my parcels from the sprees delaaaaaaaay?

Okay.
STUPID SNOWSTORM!

...

I watched animal planet just now and there's this owner who made dreadlocks on her dogs.
...

I think I better stop before I continue to crap.
Argh.

No comments: