Friday, January 04, 2008

Hello people...
Am currently listening to 5566's new album now.
Yeah, I'm still a 56 fan.
I went to preorder their album.
But... hmm... Maybe I need a few more listens to that album.
Current Fav is the duet Renfu and Xiezhi sang, Xin Ru Dao Ge.

I feel like listening to Weeeek! again.
Need something to perk me up.
I'm not emo or what, just a little tired.
I think its pre-new-term depression.
NOOOOO!

*Jes falls into a whirlpool of depression.*




Welcome to the world, Baby cousin Issac!
I personally love this picture, that's his daddy by the way.




Saturday was Kbox with Yun, tong and hui.

I want to sing more. More, i need more singing. If not I will drown. Heck, I'm serious! =(

Okay, back on track, bought these fake nails for CNY. Pretty, i think. =)


This was before I headed for rehearsals.
Xuewei, Alan and I were on MSN talking about the session last night.
We had quite a few common views on how.. well, bad the rehearsal turned out.
I love it when we get together and give each other suggestions without fear we will offend anyone.
Its a blessing.

But the conversation went haywire when they questioned why I didn't dare to look at Tat sin when we're singing together.
I cannot stop laughing lah, when I stare at him.
He was professional enough, he didn't laugh and he made quite some attempts to look at me.
I TRIED!
BUT BUT BUT.

My dear xue wei and alan started saying I'm shy cause I like him... then something about they wanting to match make me and him then be free hosts for our wedding.
OIE.
LOL.
These people, over 26years old already still so childish.
But nevertheless, love them to bits. =D

--

This entry makes no sense.
Its just a random.
I just feel like blogging.

Events are still fresh in my mind.
Its driving me crazy.
I can cry, but I've stopped.
Its all over yeah?

Everything will hurt all over again when your past huants you.
Everything will seem wrong.
But there's nothing else you can do.
I don't want to stay put on square one.

It won't be Jes if she stays this way.
WEEHEEEEEE!

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT AH!

No comments: