Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AOA now...
And I'm freaking bored.
Aish, as usual...

Hmm..
I need to sing, I see the need to vent.
Hateful.

I almost fell yesterday.
I tripped over the platform of the Jewellery Counter they set up at the Atrium of Century Square.
Managed to balance myself, my hand hit the glass display real hard and it hurts like hell.
My shoes fell off.
LOL.

Tong said if I didn't balance myself my head would have slammed onto the glass display.
Then Jeslene Lee would be sayonara~
But I was laughing throughout.
Tong said she's malu for me.
Aiyo...
Hui and Yun all say I siao, almost fell down still laugh.

Sometimes I think I'm crazy too.
Like, hahahahaha crazy, and wtf crazy.

But ya anyway, Im pissed with my brother.
Assumptions and Accusations.
Hate that.

AOA...
AOA...
AOA~

rockabye Jelly, on the tree top~
when the wind blows~ the jelly will drop! (Too heavy you see)
All the king's horses and all the king's men~

Huh. What do you mean those are two different rhymes?

No comments: