Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not a proud ex-student.


Not a proud ex-student from my Secondary school.
Who?
ME.

ME!!
After tong got off the bus, she messaged me that a couple of boys and girls from my ex-school were all in rage and ready to fight.
And then, there are another bunch, littering around in the Void Decks.

Then tong asked: How do you feel being an ex-siglapian?
My answer?

"I came from the rubbish bin, I don't have a secondary school."
Yes. I AM ASHAMED.

I thought the school was improving.
I thought, lah.
Bu obviously it wasn't true.

Kailin told me that there's alot of such things under her block, which is opposite the school.
I don't want to admit I'm from that school.

Can I?

I've dropped a call to the general office.
Should have dialed the extension straight to find Mr Anwar.
He knows me anyway.
Just have to report to him, I'm the first ChairMan of the Guzheng Esemble.
Plus, my pictures are all around the school =.=


I thought I graduated honorably (with stupid results)
I guess I was wrong.


No comments: