Saturday, January 19, 2008


I wonder what's wrong with me.

I woke up abruptly by the alarm of my phone.
But not before the dream of my woke me up.

I dreamt i was crying.
Throughout the whole dream, I was crying.
I couldn't stop.
The thing is, I was well-aware it was only a dream.
I was telling myself to wake up, but I couldn't eh.

Now I realised what I dreamt about were things that I'm afraid of.

Of heights.
I was put high up into these multi-storey weird mattresses. The thing is, Carrie was there. MRS HENG was there. And Carrie fell. FACE DOWN.

...
And of losing friends.
I dreamt that my friends (who, I don't really remember) were going on a holiday.
And I refused to go along.
I just cried and cried.
Ah...

Then I was at this kopitiam with my grandma and some other guy.
I was crying again, telling them I don't want to grow up without my parents and friends and my family.

SO basically the whole dream I was crying.
Non-stop.

Aish.

--

Demo recording today!
I thought I forgot the melody but when I see the lyrics,
the melody will just spin in my head.
Heng ah.
I thought it was a demo without lyrics, so when I saw those dancing words, I almost fainted.

But before all~
I'm finally meeting up with the best friend.
And her sister.
LOL.
Shopping!
But... Shopping.... for what sia.
=X

YUN! Your blackhead remover arrived!
So did my ELF lipgloss =D

No comments: