Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I don't feel like updating about my stupid life at the moment.

Other than having another concert on the 29 Feb, which is a friday,
and tat sin is in Ipoh (lucky fellow)
and that I have a meeting with Amos lao shi next tuesday...

Which reminds me. Next tuesday is NAFA test.
Which means, I have to run till I drop, fall flat on my face, rush home, drown myself in the shower and rush out again to Douby Gouht.

Oh woe is me.

Online shopping became an addiction.
Not too bad, actually.

My waiting list:

ELF Cosmetics Spree (expected arrival 18Jan) ~ 10bucks for 4 cosmetics
JE551 Spree (expected arrival 30Jan) ~ 30bucks for 2 dresses
Korean Apparel Spree (better come before CNY) ~ 30bucks for 1 shorts 1 dress
Shoes Spree (Before CNY, promised by organizer) ~ 32bucks for 2 pairs of CHIO shoes
ELF instocks - 3.20bucks
Care premakeup cream - 3.20bucks

Total?
$108.40
Wa. I win le lor. Look at all the money I spent online.
I practically settled EVERYTHING for CNY online.
But its super worthed all the money.
Cheap lah, cheap.
You tell me, $108 you can buy what in far east?
Nothing much lors.

Maybe I'm just consoling myself.
No more spreeing (unless ELF muahaha) until CNY is over.
Oh wait, did I just see another chio top selling at 12bucks? o.o
Eh, hee hee.

--

SPEAKING OF ONLINE SHOPPING!

http://girls-love-shopping.blogspot.com

Is current having patent belts preorder!
Cheap lah.


PATENT BELTS:-
Selling it at $5.50 each ! 3 for $5 each !
State a second choice of colour in case your first choice of colour is unavailable.


Capping at 10orders now!
We already have like, 6orders.
Ironically all by Me, Yvonne and Tong.
Friends get discounts =P

Ohoh.
We have New Future shorts...
I LOVE NY tees...
I love my BF tees...
Little Miss/Mister Tees
Puffy Hearts Necklaces...
Tunics...

AIYA.
ALOT.
Come come come.
LELONG!

http://girls-love-shopping.blogspot.com

--

Done.
Ey sia la.
I haven't studied.
MUAHAHAHHAHAHA.


--

Snores.

No comments: