Friday, January 11, 2008

Hark Performing Team Concert



All's well ends well.
Phew!
I'm so glad the concert is over, but Amos said there will be another one coming in March.
And he said, there might be some regrouping, and I'm like, so upset lah.

I've grown so attached to Alan, Xue wei and Tat Sin.
Its an emotion differernt from the competition, and more like, really good friends.
Really in love with all of them, ipromised to rape them. =D

Back to the concert.
Its a wow for a first performance as a band.
Today's performance for us went rather well.
At least I didn't go out of tune.
Hahaha.
And heng i remember the harmonising note for Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le.
I don't wanna get chopped by Amos.

Now i'm really drained out and tired.
Shall rest really soon,



Thanks Carrie and Tong, who came today!
(even tho tong was hardly listening cuz she's staring at tat sin and a certain cowboy...)
And yun for staying up to wait for mmy return =)
LOVES!
PS: I love ji lang ji pua. =D

No comments: