Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heloooooooo.

I'm sleepy now.
So can I just let the pictures talk?
And summary: I went to Yan's house to slack after saying hi to tong and liana and a certain rara lookie alike.

Oh.
Finally applied for Hei sushi's VIP card.



This sweetie is FAT.
And it was sitting in a bicycle basket.
I guess it loves cozy and small places.
Human-friendly cat, purrs when you tickle its chin.

Heard that it learned the sit-in-baskets skill from its mama.
Raymund took photos of it and then told me to look.

"See! The photos I took are so nice!"
I looked at his cellphone screen and saw the cartoon Garfield.
=.=


New member: My belated Christmas Prezzie from Leaking.
Name?

Ang Tu Kuey.





And yours truly, the ugly auntie.

--

I am still very very stressed.
I need to give an answer to Amos really soon.
And yet I don't have a clue how to.

I talked to Carissa.
She said I should go for it.
But the huge commitment that will come after I get through the auditions....
Simply too heavy to handle.

To be or not to be.
That's a question.
Shakespeare, that is one great line you have there.

No comments: